Online Virtual Events
The drive to get online and the importance of having a ‘stand-out’ presence online has never been bigger.
We work with business owners and entrepreneurs to move their existing offering online, to use online service in a new way of nurturing and lead generation or to adapt to deliver the same service in a new way.
We commonly hear….
- ‘I had no ideas what technology/ platforms to use’
- ‘I love the reassurance of having MyOhMy Events on our webinars, it shows our clients we are ‘next level’
- ‘I can manage participants, chat and slides myself, but I don’t want the stress and pressure. I want to focus on delivering my content well and leave the professionals to the rest…’
We work with our clients through our 6 stage E.V.E.N.T.S process to be sure that our client’s events are the ultimate in professionalism, raise their brand and guarantee technical glitches are covered.
If you were running a face-to-face event with a hundred people, you would get help. People to set the room, help with registration, refreshments and tech – online is no different.
Do not struggle. Keep your events professional. Guarantee the best User Experience possible
Let your participants walk away thinking, “that session was amazing, immersive, slick and I really want to work with them again”.
- Security – DO NOT put your online events at risk, we manage the security and de-risk your events
- Establish why you want to get online, who you are serving
- How do you want you participants to feel/ react/ learn? We select the best platform to achieve that
- Sign ups, ticket sales and filling the event
- Links, log in and messages to participants prior to the event
- Participant management in the webinar; muting, technical query resolution, functionality briefing including adding links and sending advice/ notes in meeting
- Recording, follow up and including our bespoke post-event report for learning, development in future sessions
With over 30 to 40 people attending each webinar, I didn’t want the stress of having to present as well as allowing new people into the webinar, answering questions from attendees, dealing with problems any attendee has or sharing links that I mention within the webinar itself.
When Lorna outlined the service she offered, I tried it out and I agreed to sign up for the service after webinar 1. She and her team just take the pressure off me in running the webinar and that allows me to focus on delivering the best webinar I can.
It really is a first-class offering. Lorna is exceptional and goes above and beyond to make sure my service appears professional.
If you run a business that is going to focus on running online events then talk with Lorna. It will reduce your stress and allow you to perform to a higher level”